Whether you attended or are currently attending MicroSkills for one of our full-time or part-time study programs, you are one of our Alumni. As alumni, you can be our best advocates; you know better that anyone the kind of benefits and skills that you have gained from our programs. We want you to know that your relationship with us does not end once you have completed your program. We would like you to stay in touch and remain part of us, part of our MicroSkills' family.
Some of the benefits of the Alumni Program include:
- Monthly e-newsletter of various events and activities
- Discounts on professional development workshops
- An opportunity to update your contact information
- An opportunity to share your success stories
- An opportunity to network with fellow alumni at various events
- An opportunity to be a guest speaker at any of MicroSkills' networking sessions
- An opportunity to facilitate workshops
- An opportunity to volunteer
As alumni, you are also members of MicroSkills - See the membership page.