For Internationally Trained Persons Skilled in Business Services
Business Services program provides opportunities for Internationally Trained Individuals skilled in Business Services to obtain jobs in their fields or in related fields that correspond to their skills and experience. Eligible participants for this program have skills and experience in their own country in:
The Bridging Business Services program will be starting up again this Spring!
The Accounting Stream (click for flyer) will be starting on April 10th, 2017 – deadline to apply is March 8th, 2017.
This stream offers an amazing opportunity for clients to be registered into two of the courses needed towards obtaining their Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation!
This project is in partnership with CPA Ontario and Seneca College.
The Banking/Finance Stream (click for flyer) will be starting on April 3rd, 2017.
This stream provides clients training in their Investment Funds in Canada (IFIC) certification so that they can start their careers working in banks and financial institutions as Financial Advisors.
This project is in partnership with Canadian Securities Institute and Seneca College.The eligibility criteria:
- English proficiency at CLB Level 7
- At least 3 (three) years of experience in the financial sector from outside of Canada
- Post-secondary backgrounds in business/finance (i.e. Bachelor in Business Administration or Commerce)
- Unemployed or under-employed and no significant professional experience in Canada
- Permanent Residence (PR) or Canadian Citizen
- Wednesday January 25th, 2017 at 3:00pm 200 Consumers Rd, 9th floor
- Wednesday February 8th, 2017 at 3:00pm 200 Consumers Rd, 9th floor
Interested applicants can contact our staff by phone at 416-247-7181 ext. 2315 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded by the Government of Ontario.