Our Newcomer Services area assists newcomers to integrate socially and economically into Canadian society. Immigrants, refugees, recent arrivals to Canada and longer-term residents can access our comprehensive services at multiple locations to support their efforts to participate fully in their new surroundings.
We believe in our clients' potential to actively shape their lives and their communities.
Newcomer Services Offer:
- Settlement services: individual counselling, workshops, and referrals to other appropriate services and resources
- English language (LINC and ELT) training programs
- Job Search Workshop Program (JSW) and JSW for Women program
- Bridge to Work Programs for Internationally Trained (including programs in Supply Chain, Business Services, and Green Economy sectors)
- Career mentorship for Internationally Trained Individuals, through The Mentorship Partnership (TMP)