Supply Chain Awareness and Employment Program (SCAPE)
For Internationally Trained Persons with Experience in Supply Chain/ Logistics
The SCAPE program provides Internationally Trained Individuals who are skilled in logistics, and purchasing, with sector-specific training to prepare them for employment in the Ontario supply chain sector.
Eligible participants for this program also have experience in the supply chain sector in their own country.
SCAPE offers Newcomer participants a comprehensive program including:
- Individual assessment and support
- Customized action plan for a supply chain career path
- Sector specific communication skills
- Supply chain sector training*
- Interactive sessions with employers and industry experts
- Mentoring, job shadowing and networking opportunities
- Job leads and workplace support
Interested applicants can contact our staff at:
- 200 Consumers Road in North York (Tel. 416-247-7181 ext 2341 or 2348 or 2339)
This project is funded by the Government of Ontario.